Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wisdom 924

I like to consider myself an intelligent person. I also know I have things to learn. I have picked up a few "lessons" today that I thought I would share.
1. When closing your eyes "for a few minutes", set an alarm
2. Don't go to sleep with food in the oven. Chances are when it comes out, it will be burnt.
3. Walk the dog
4. Drink water
5. Clean your dwelling space
6. Energy drinks are great, but at some point you have to come down
7. Prepare yourself for the next day the night before. (Did that make sense?)
8. If you want to make 2 deviled eggs, you can do it.
9. Don't spend all day on Twitter, Facebook, yahoo messenger, gmail chat, AIM, and texting and expect to finish your work.
10. Recogni2 at 31, taking an evening nap might as well be called going to bed. You're not going to get up and go out, watch TV, go to the gym, etc. Your tired behind is going to bed. And if you sleep for a long time, don't panic. Your body probably needed it. That's why it happened.

That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment